The 7 Mile Button-Down Shirt is based on the clean lines of a dress shirt but is made of a blended synthetic fabric with the DNA of a work horse. This extremely lightweight shirt can get you into casting position comfortably or into a nice restaurant without a double take from your server. The name inspiration comes from the famous 7 Mile Bridge in the Keys that required some pretty tricky engineering to build. The bridge covers the longest span of any other in the Keys. If you're looking for a shirt that can go the distance look no further.
- Lightweight quick dry Nylon/Polyester blend fabric
- Permanent moisture wicking fabric treatment won't wash out
- Back Ventilation Design - Soft-Touch Air Flow mesh is comfortable next to skin and always remains hidden
- High button-down collar protects your neck from harmful UV rays and stays secure in the wind
- Drop-in chest storage pockets with button closure
- Pattern matched pockets and placket
- 2-position adjustable cuffs
- Curved hem can be tucked in or worn out
- Wrinkle resistant
- Less than 3% shrinkage
- 30+ UPF
Be the first to review this product.
- Size Chart:
- View Size Chart